KIWAMI RITUAL SET
As seen on the Rachael Ray Every Day 2019 Holiday Gift Guide—Our Kiwami ritual set is perfect for traditional matcha tea preparation. Our set is placed in a box made of 100% bamboo and contains all of the essential tools to help you whisk up the perfect bowl of matcha. Featuring our Single Origin Kiwami Ceremonial matcha and a how-to insert for the best bowl of matcha one can make.
Our Kiwami Ritual Kit includes one:
- Single Origin Kiwami 30g tin
- 100 prong bamboo whisk
- Matcha sifter
- Porcelain whisk holder
- Perfect serving scoop
- One scoop using the spoon gives you a perfect amount for a 10-12 oz serving.
- Scoop the matcha into the sifter over your bowl or cup.
- Turn the scoop upside down and use the edge to scrape through the matcha. This eliminates all clumps!
- Add 1.5 oz of hot water and use the bamboo whisk to make Z, M, and W zigzag shapes to mix up frothy matcha.
- Rinse off the bamboo whisk and gently wipe off any matcha - place prong-side down over the porcelain whisk holder. This keeps the shape and dries the whisk out perfectly.