- Matchaful’s green tea is shade-grown and only the finest, youngest leaves are chosen
- Our tea leaves are carefully plucked from organic tea fields during harvest season, spanning from May - July
- Once these tea leaves have been picked, they are steamed to prevent the healthful enzymes from oxidizing, keeping the leaves as fresh and nutritious as when they were hand-picked from the plant
- Before our leaves are ground into matcha, they are de-stemmed and de-veined, to reduce any bitter flavors
- Lastly, the leaves are delicately ground into a super fine powder using traditional granite stones. We work with some of the best artisanal stone grinders to ensure high quality and efficient production
- MATCHAFUL is created!
- Since matcha loses taste and color when it’s exposed to light and oxidation, we use packaging that is airtight and kept in a foil bag or aluminum tin