Sampler Set: Hikari 20g and Kiwami 20g
Try our most popular grades with this bundle. Each bundle includes 1 x Hikari 20g bag and 1 x Kiwami 20g bag.
Our single-origin Ceremonial Matcha, Hikari, is ground from hand-picked tea leaves of the green tea shrub, grown in the hills of Shizouka Prefecture, Japan. While many matcha products are matcha blends or mixed with green tea, Matchaful’s single-origin matcha is the real deal. The powder is 100% authentic matcha, ground from first-harvest tea leaves grown on a single farm — because we believe you should know where your matcha’s been and the journey it took to get to you.
Walnut | Lemon | Butter
A smooth, creamy taste.
Kiwami means “ultimate” or “extreme.” As such, our Kiwami matcha is our highest grade of matcha. It comes from single-cultivar tea leaves, ground from hand-picked tea leaves of the renowned Okumidori cultivar in Shizuoka, Japan. The Okumidori cultivated tea variety is very ideal for making into matcha. Our Kiwami matcha has a balanced umami flavor, with tasting notes of floral, honey, and cream. It is the best matcha we've ever tasted.
Floral | Cream | Honey
Refreshing fragrance with a hint of natural sweetness.
Matcha grows through the winter, and for the final 3-4 weeks of growth, it’s shaded — this is part of the traditional matcha-making process that gives matcha its umami flavor and rich green color. What’s special about this matcha is that it’s grown in a really special way: we know the exact farm that provided 100% of the matcha in this tin (aka it’s not a blend), and the necessary shade is provided by solar panels that generate power for nearby cities. Plus, it's pesticide free and only uses organic food scraps as organic fertilizer that is produced by the local community to maintain a closed-loop system.
Use a bamboo whisk to vigorously blend matcha with water and/or a splash of milk (we prefer unsweetened, organic almond milk)
Try our new electric whisking device, the Shaka shaka.
Recommended preparation: Matcha Americano, hot or cold.
- Warm 8 oz of water to 180*
- Sift a 1/2 tsp over 1.5 oz warm water in a mug or bowl and whisk well!
- Pour remaining water into matcha concentrate
- Grab your favorite travel bottle or mason jar + lid
- Scoop a heaping 1/2 tsp into your bottle
- Add water and ice
- Shake up and enjoy!
Works great as a matcha latte, too!
- High concentration of chlorophyll, a natural detoxifier and liver-cleanser
- High concentration of L-theanine, which calms the mind and improves focus
- 37mg of caffeine per cup provide an energy boost without the crash
- Packed with EGCg, which has been linked to faster metabolism, brain health, and reduced risk of cancer and diabetes
- It’s delicious!