Posted on August 24 2016
A couple of months ago we made these Matchaful Mocktails for a Supper event at Soho House and they were such a hit that we wanted to share the recipe with you! We hope you enjoy this refreshing summer Matchaful drink.
Ingredients (per 8oz serving):
- Matchaful's organic Emerald Grade Matcha
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 tsp organic agave or honey
- (5) organic Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp organic lime juice
- Combine 2 scoops (1 tsp) of Matchaful’s organic Emerald Grade Matcha with 3 oz. cold water, organic mint leaves, organic lime juice and agave to a cocktail shaker
- Cover the shaker and shake aggressively for ~15 seconds
- Pour the mixture over the cup of ice – use a strainer if necessary to remove the organic mint leaves.